Ways to use:
Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Hair Growth:
- Massage a small amount of Tropical JBCO into your scalp and hair roots each day. It can be left on overnight for maximum effectiveness. Cover your pillow to prevent soiling in situations where you have used the product quite extensively on your hair and scalp.
- Once a week, use Tropical JBCO as a hot oil treatment. After applying Jamaican Black Castor Oil to your scalp and hair, cover your hair with a plastic cap and go under the Dryer for 15 to 30 minutes. After Hot Oil Treatment with Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil you may shampoo your hair as usual.
- Style hair as usual.
For best results:
- Wet hair before use: Water on the hair helps spread the oil easily.
- Use less oil: The scalp easily absorbs oil; too much oil forms a thick layer making it difficult to spread through the hair.
More uses of Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil:
- To condition: As a pre-shampoo conditioner, apply a small amount of Tropical JBCO to your hair 15 minutes before shampooing. Alternatively, mix some into your conditioner and wash as normal.
- If you prefer, you can mix Tropical JBCO with a lighter oil such as olive, jojoba or ylang-ylang and apply it as a sealant over your ordinary styling products.
- Mix a small quantity of Tropical JBCO with your normal hair styling products for extra silkiness and shine.
- Tropical JBCO can also be used to achieve longer, thicker and stronger eyebrows and eyelashes.
Tropical Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Growth of eyebrows and eyelashes:
- Wash your face to remove all traces of makeup from your eyelashes and eyebrows.
- Put a small amount of Tropical JBCO onto a mascara wand or a cotton swab. Tap off any excess oil.
- Brush a thin layer of oil evenly through your eyebrows from inner to outer tip. Then use the wand/cotton swap to apply a light layer of oil to your eyelashes from root to tip.
- Leave on overnight and rinse off with a mild soap in the morning before applying makeup/moisturiser.